Need source for Phenolic Bar Stock

I need a source for Phenolic bar stock in the size of .75 x .5 inch. I am building a table saw Dado Jig and need it for the guides.
McMaster-Carr
Why not use UHMW Polyethylene instead? Several woodworking supply houses show it for sale - specifically for TS sled guides and fence faces. Great stuff. Hoyt W.
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

McMaster Carr

http://www.usplastic.com
Brian.

Thanks for the fast response on my question!
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote in message

I have had good luck with these guys..
http://www.machinist-materials.com
Greg L