Need source for old Fletcher glazing points

Just came up with an old Fletcher framing and glazing point driver and need a source for the glazing points that would fit this device. Points are four sided, diamond shaped, about 3/8 inches long and 3/16 inches wide. This tool is quite old but appears to work great -- just need to find a source for the glazing points.
Did a Google search for "Fletcher glazing points" and found many sites. I bought some at a local, GOOD hardware store.
http://www.hardwarestore.com/Brands/273-1984-fletcher-terry.aspx
Frank

Herb Robinson Wrote: > Just came up with an old Fletcher framing and glazing point driver and > need

> four

> This

> source

I also found some at a local Ace Hardware. I think they come 1000 to a box, so for a "hobbyist" I don't think I'll need to reload soon.
--
toolmiser

www.woodworkers.com sells them...that is where I bought mine