Need Source for 15 gauge Finishing Nails - Central Ontario

Looking for 15 gauge "DA" style finishing nails in the Kawartha Lakes Area (1 1/2" - 2 1/2") for Porter Cable DA250B finish nailer. Home Depot, Rona, and other Lumber Yards in my area only stock Bostitch "FN" style. Any help would be very appreciated
Jim

Look in the yellow pages under "Fasteners Industrial", "Nailing Machinery", or "Tools Pneumatic".
Done that first .. no luck .. most Suppliers do not know and "FN" style from a "DA" style ..

jrs wrote:

If all else fails, these guys:
A.) Know the difference.
B.) Will ship them to you.
<http://www.coastaltool.com
Barry

I'm surprised. The industrial fastener suppliers should be able to source any type of nail you want.
Check some of these out:
http://business.superpages.ca/listings.jsp?CID 13D000119&MC=1&SRC=mytelus&Cstener&S=ON&R=N&STYPE=S
No Brafasco out there? Look them up maybe they can help.

http://business.superpages.ca/listings.jsp?CID 13D000119&MC=1&SRC=mytelus&Cstener&S=ON&R=N&STYPE=S
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/tylertool/porda215ga21.html
cheers Bob