Need Source for 15 gauge Finishing Nails - Central Ontario

Looking for 15 gauge "DA" style finishing nails in the Kawartha Lakes Area (1 1/2" - 2 1/2") for Porter Cable DA250B finish nailer. Home Depot, Rona, and other Lumber Yards in my area only stock Bostitch "FN" style. Any help would be very appreciated

Jim

Reply to
jrs

Look in the yellow pages under "Fasteners Industrial", "Nailing Machinery", or "Tools Pneumatic".

Reply to
mp

Done that first .. no luck .. most Suppliers do not know and "FN" style from a "DA" style ..

Machinery",

Reply to
jrs

If all else fails, these guys:

A.) Know the difference.

B.) Will ship them to you.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

I'm surprised. The industrial fastener suppliers should be able to source any type of nail you want.

Check some of these out:

mp

No Brafasco out there? Look them up maybe they can help.

Highspeed

BobK207