Need some new projects?

I'm sure many of you know how time consuming it is to find worthy projects. A lot of the time they don't even come with good instructions. Well if anyone is interested, I recently purchased a product that has over 16,000 plans all with great step by step instructions and diagrams. feel free to check it out at http://bit.ly/teds_woodworkingplans
Add pictures here
✖
"Jerome Cooper" babbled

Is that because you are too stupid?
Most of us suffer from TOO MANY projects!!
Do have a product that would help with that?
Ya know, a real world product that we could really use.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 9, 2:57 pm, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

" Easy To Understand With Full-Color Pictures... "
That did it for me.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . NOT
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:01:22 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

He hit my bit bucket in record time. We are too worthy.
-- Life is full of obstacle illusions. -- Grant Frazier
Add pictures here
✖