Need some new projects?

I'm sure many of you know how time consuming it is to find worthy projects. A lot of the time they don't even come with good instructions. Well if anyone is interested, I recently purchased a product that has over 16,000 plans all with great step by step instructions and diagrams. feel free to check it out at

Jerome Cooper

"Jerome Cooper" babbled

Is that because you are too stupid?

Most of us suffer from TOO MANY projects!!

Do have a product that would help with that?

Ya know, a real world product that we could really use.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

" Easy To Understand With Full-Color Pictures... "

That did it for me.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . NOT

Reply to
Robatoy

He hit my bit bucket in record time. We are too worthy.

-- Life is full of obstacle illusions. -- Grant Frazier

Reply to
Larry Jaques