Need some hickory?

I picked this up off the Milwaukee-area craigs list.
Cap'n 321
Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org Date: 2006-05-24, 10:30PM CDT
I have approximately 1200-1400 board feet of mostly hickory with some oak/ash. The majority of it is 12-16 ft. long, 4-6 in. wide, 4/4 rough cut.
There are some 8/4 and 16/4 pieces.
I will be available between May 27th and June 4th for viewing. Viewing at other times possible, but more difficult.
$1000 or best offer.
Cell: (262) 412-2754