Need some help please

What do you need for the drill press? I can't help you find the original manufacturer but I can possibly put you in touch with someone who can help you depending on your need.

Reply to
Joe

I have a drill press made by chrysler machine. The model number is BDP50-50 and the serial number appears to be 038. The tag says it is a division of GRG Corp. I've tried google and no luck so far. Can anybody steer me in the right direction on who made this drill press? Would appreciate the help. Thanks!

Reply to
Don and Andi

Is it a Dodge or a Plymouth?

Reply to
max

If he can't find information it is probably a DeSoto. See if the nameplate says: Fire Dome or Coronet.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Wasn't the Coronet a Dodge, rather than a de-lightful, de-lovely. De Soto?

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Yep, Coronet was Dodge. And quit making fun of De Soto; that was my first car. A 1953 for $50 in 1962 in Seattle. Not nearly as good as the two 193? Dodges that a friend bought in New Haven,CN in 1958 for $125. Been on blocks with the engine run periodically. Damn, they were pristine.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

Reply to
DIYGUY

Right. Maybe it was the Adventurer I was thinking of

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
neal.don

Yep. I had a 64 Chrysler 300 with the same type of shift and it was nifty. Didn't like the rest of the car though, ride was too harsh with terrible traction when starting and stopping in snowy/icy conditions. Oddly, it ran like it was on rails after it got going in dry or snowy condition.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

HA HA Ha.....you guys are funny...not much help, but funny. I bet they love you on the retirement home circuit! Thanks anyways, I guess I'll have to track it down some other place.

Don

Reply to
Don and Andi

Have you tried

It's a website devoted totally to old woodworking machines (this, the catchy address! GOOD LUCK!

Reply to
Bob