Need some help please

I have a drill press made by chrysler machine. The model number is BDP50-50 and the serial number appears to be 038. The tag says it is a division of GRG Corp. I've tried google and no luck so far. Can anybody steer me in the right direction on who made this drill press? Would appreciate the help. Thanks!
--
Don

What do you need for the drill press? I can't help you find the original manufacturer but I can possibly put you in touch with someone who can help you depending on your need.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

If he can't find information it is probably a DeSoto. See if the nameplate says: Fire Dome or Coronet.

Wasn't the Coronet a Dodge, rather than a de-lightful, de-lovely. De Soto?
--

Roger Shoaf

Roger Shoaf wrote:

Yep, Coronet was Dodge. And quit making fun of De Soto; that was my first car. A 1953 for $50 in 1962 in Seattle. Not nearly as good as the two 193? Dodges that a friend bought in New Haven,CN in 1958 for $125. Been on blocks with the engine run periodically. Damn, they were pristine.
Dad had a DeSoto Adventurer and I loved it because the auto tranny was shifted with a pushbutton - we called it "three on the dash!"
George E. Cawthon wrote:

DIYGUY wrote:

Yep. I had a 64 Chrysler 300 with the same type of shift and it was nifty. Didn't like the rest of the car though, ride was too harsh with terrible traction when starting and stopping in snowy/icy conditions. Oddly, it ran like it was on rails after it got going in dry or snowy condition.

Right. Maybe it was the Adventurer I was thinking of
theee Chysler machine11111

HA HA Ha.....you guys are funny...not much help, but funny. I bet they love you on the retirement home circuit! Thanks anyways, I guess I'll have to track it down some other place.
Don

Have you tried www.owwm.com? It's a website devoted totally to old woodworking machines (this, the catchy address! GOOD LUCK!