Need simple trundle bed plan

I want to build a very simple bed and trundle for underneath it. The key to success is that it must be simple, quick and inexpensive. I am a beginner woodworker and I am building this for a friend who is trying to find a low-cost bed for his two children. Pine, 2x4s and plywood are acceptable.
Thanks for any help. Ray snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=trundle+bed+plans&sa=N&tab=ig
Bob S.