Need ShopNotes #16, #22, #55, #56, and #57. Anyone wanna sell/trade?

I'm almost done collecting every issue of ShopNotes, but I still have a few gaps.
Does anybody have #16, 22, 55, 56, or #57 that they're willing to sell or trade? I think I can make it worth your while....
- Joe
I'll take a look, but I may not be able to get back to you until tomorrow. Scott

Joe:
I'll trade you #56 for a #24, got this one?
Mike

I checked and the only one I have is #16. Make me an offer with shipping. I'm in Zip 22192.
Thanks, Scott

Email me your email address and I'll send you a list of everything I can offer.
- Joe