need replacement blade guard

I just got a classic craftsman tablesaw "Craftsman 100" model 113.29991. It's in great shape but it has no blade guard. Any suggestions where I can get a blade guard/splitter/pawls assembly that I could mount on this saw.
I picture of what the original one looked like is here:
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t213/brodwidr/113.jpg
You should be albe to find it at the following site.
http://www3.sears.com/Paul/partlist_search.asp?page_id001&prd_typ_id44600&bnd_id47&model_descNCH%20SAW&model_num329991&doc_id043023&documentTypeID=PLDM&documentClassCode=PM&titleType=FIGURE%201&titleID001&SearchType=TITLE&
good luck.
Keith

Keith, thanks. I tried that, and it comes back with the error message:
"We're Sorry. Due to unavailability, the following parts can not be ordered."
Have you had success ordering parts from saws this old from Sears.
David wrote:

it's the place to go. When they don't have it, your best best is to look for a junker "parts machine" on Craigslist, or sometimes Ebay has people selling bits and pieces of old machines. Try searching by part number on google and Ebay and see what turns up.
David Starr
Good luck. The blade guard is usually the first thing that gets thrown out. Got a new saw a couple of months ago. The blade guard is still in the plastic bag.

That's too bad. Reminds me that Delta's policy during my tenure was that "Guard and saftey label tooling would be maintained for eternity", while other tooling would be discontinued as demand fell off,after placement of a calculated lifetime supply.
Of course under B & D, I doubt that the"forever" policy on guard tooling is still in place.
Frank