Need replacement blade for Stanley #11 Beltmakers Plane - Where???

I've googled, checked Stanley. No clue as to what the blade looks like. Any suggestions as to where else I might look? The plane belongs to my FIL, and I "borrowed" it from his basement. Trying to clean it up, wax it, and restore it to a somewhat admirable condition. I suppose he might know where the original blade is kept, but it would be kind of obvious I was up to something if I asked if he still had it.
My wife wants to surprise him with it when she visits again in about a month.
No, I'm not going to keep it.
If you try to email me, note that there must be an RP in front of the 77469 in the email address. TIA for any info you could supply.
Roy

try patrick leach.
snipped-for-privacy@all.costs wrote in wrote:

Or Pete Niederberger. pniederber at aol dot com 415.924.8403 after 6 Pacific.
I've dealt with both, and will gladly do so again.
Patriarch

I can't vouch for originality, but the bog-standard iron from a wider Stanley bench plane (4 1/2, 5 1/2, 6, 7) fits and works fine.
There's some stuff here http://www.supertool.com/StanleyBG/stan2.htm#num11 but clearly Patrick Leach has never actually used one of these things for skiving leather. They're not just useful for belting.
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I
will follow up on the leads. If nothing else, I have the option of springing for a Hoch blade for myself, and donate one of my old user blades to my FIL for his display piece.