Need Porter Cable batteries and charger

Other than ebay, where can I get the best price on

Porter Cable batteries model 8500 12 vdc

and

Porter Cable charger model 8501

Thanks All

Reply to
Grumpy

Hi Grumpy, I think there was a place on the web that did price comparison's on tools and stuff (Sorta like Pricewatch.com does for computer parts.) Just can't remember the name, sorry. May be something like deals on tools or something Used to have a listing of discount codes, too. Later, Beej

Reply to
Beej-in-GA

Reply to
Brikp

Consider having the old ones rebuilt. Here's one place:

Mike

I've successfully used

for tool and tool accessory price comparisons. YMMV.

Reply to
Rich B

Today is your lucky day.

Drop me an email. A coworker asked me Thursday if I knew anybody with a PC cordless anything. He has a battery (I think) and charger (I know)for free.

-Phil Crow

Reply to
Phil Crow
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

We have one brand new 8500 Porter cable Hi Capacity 12V NiCad battery left in stock, we decided after inventory on June 30th not to keep PC batteries or chargers in stock any more & only to order them as required.

It is labeled $79.95 + tax Canadian....if you want it for $35 + shipping US or $40 Canadian + shipping it's yours, but due to being in a large display plastic packaging it would be opened & shipped without the package to save shipping cost.

Let me know

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN