Need Porter Cable batteries and charger

Other than ebay, where can I get the best price on
Porter Cable batteries model 8500 12 vdc
and
Porter Cable charger model 8501
Thanks All

I think there was a place on the web that did price comparison's on tools and stuff (Sorta like Pricewatch.com does for computer parts.) Just can't remember the name, sorry. May be something like deals on tools or something Used to have a listing of discount codes, too. Later, Beej
--
"Molon Labe!" (Come and take them!)
Leonidas of Sparta 480 BC.

Consider having the old ones rebuilt. Here's one place:
http://primecell.com /
mike
I've successfully used www.froogle.com for tool and tool accessory price comparisons. YMMV.

We have one brand new 8500 Porter cable Hi Capacity 12V NiCad battery left in stock, we decided after inventory on June 30th not to keep PC batteries or chargers in stock any more & only to order them as required.
It is labeled $79.95 + tax Canadian....if you want it for $35 + shipping US or $40 Canadian + shipping it's yours, but due to being in a large display plastic packaging it would be opened & shipped without the package to save shipping cost.
Let me know
--
Jon Down
snipped-for-privacy@georgian.net