Need plans for book ends

Hi, I'm looking for plans for a nice pair of book ends to hold all my woodworking books. Any suggestions?
Make 'em outta wood? Tom Jim Flinch wrote:>Hi, I'm looking for plans for a nice pair of book ends to hold all my

Someday, it'll all be over....
Yeah, cut your bait in uniform sized pieces.

I made as set of nice ones that went like this. Two 8"x6"x3/4" One 3"x6"x3/4" Five 3/8" dowel's 17" long. Now drill one of the 8x6's and the 3x6 with a 3/8" bit 1/2 inch deep with corresponding hole's. Now drill the other 8x6 at 7/16. detail all edges with a router. To put it together glue the dowels into the 3/8" drilled 8x6 slip the other 8x6 over the dowels without glue then glue the 3x6 on the other end of the dowels. The center 8x6 will slide on the dowels to hold the books up against the other 8x6. I hope this all makes sense. It makes a great looking book rack. I used my scroll saw on the red oak one I made my niece I cut out a treble cleft on both the larger pieces looked great. Puff

These plans are for a small bookcase not bookends. I guess that you will have to buy some more books.
http://www.anythingicando.com/season1/proj_14/proj_14.htm
Dusty
"A man without a wife is like a fish without a bicycle." unknown
Woodsmith Magazine Vol.25/No.145 Don't know if they have the plans on the website or not. www.woodsmith.com
-- Stephen
Remove "not" from the address
The Woodshop