need plans for a roll top breadbox

Just decided to make a roll top breadbox, and just so I don't screw it up I was wondering if anyone had plans to help me on my way?
Thanks, Clint

Rockler used to, I believe, so there are some out there. Quick search turned nothing other than books.
I have one my dad built in his "rolltop" phase. Though his prototype was bigger than a breadbox, what I have is basically a scaled-down version of the roll top on the desk now residing at my daughter's. You might want to check for desk plans and scale down.
Ottres wrote:

Hi Clint, Lee Valley/Veritas sells Tambours for bread boxes (i.e. the rolling part, which is essentially wood strips attached to felt). The box is really a matter of two sides with rabbited slots for the rolling tambour, a bottom and any decorative additions you may add to the box (i.e. chamfering, design work, scroll work, etc.).
I also found two links on this site: http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/INDOOR%20PROJECTS/indoor_projects.htm
but one is just a box.
I know I saw a plan for one in a book I was looking at recently. If I can find it I'll send what I can. Best of luck!
Thank you very much for looking into it for me. If you do come across the plans for the roll top I would really appreciate it.
Clint

http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/plans/index.cfm/plan_details/5/9/172