Need Plans For A Potato Bin

Hi All, I've tried searches in every possible manner I can think of but can't find a basic set of plans for a potato bin. If anyone knows of any I would greatly appreciate it. I can come up with some, but I'm unsure of what the finished dimensions should be. My customer just wants something that's floor standing and less than 20" wide. TIA
Kevin Daly K & J Woodcrafts http://hometown.aol.com/kdaly10475/page1.html
Check out www.thewinfieldcollection.com

Why not just build something that is floor standing and less than 20" wide?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

U-Bild has one. Three tilt out bins, simple construction. www.u-bild.com
On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 12:16:52 +0000, Kevin Daly wrote:

This was from a Popular Mechanics plan many moons ago. Dimansions are 12.5" wide, 10.75" deep and 25" high. Bottom of onion drawer and back of bin are 1/8" hardware cloth.
<
http://www.winterburn.net/doug/pictures/woodworking/potato_onion_bin1.jpg
<
http://www.winterburn.net/doug/pictures/woodworking/potato_onion_bin2.jpg
<
http://www.winterburn.net/doug/pictures/woodworking/potato_onion_bin1.jpg
-Doug
On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 07:26:54 -0700, Doug Winterburn wrote:

Scuze me, last picture shoulda been:
<
http://www.winterburn.net/doug/pictures/woodworking/potato_onion_bin3.jpg
-Doug
You need some 4" PVC, butane, OH... Bin...