Need parts Jet 14" bandsaw

Anyone know where to obtain parts for a 14" JBS-140S (Jet) bandsaw. I dont really know where to start. Thanks.
Did you try Jet?

angharad wrote:

Try here:
http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/index.cfm?area=shop&action=repairsearch
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

for "Jet Tool". Isn't it part of WMH? Jim
Try: http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/index.cfm?area=shop&action=part_index

DeWalt probably has what you need.
I have a H/F Taiwan 14" band saw and get all my parts right from the Delta/DeWalt/PorterCable repair shop here in Cinti.. The Delta parts are all interchangeable I've found. Dick
--
Richard H. Neighbors
Building and repairing fine billiard cues for real pool players at

I'd try Harbor Freight.
On 12 Sep 2005 01:25:43 GMT, Bruce Barnett

you might try here to start:
http://www.jetequipment.com/products/machinery_ptbd.htm