Need parts Jet 14" bandsaw

Anyone know where to obtain parts for a 14" JBS-140S (Jet) bandsaw. I dont really know where to start. Thanks.

Reply to
angharad

Did you try Jet?

Reply to
CW

Try here:

no(SPAM)vasys

You could do what most people faced with a problem like this is to search for "Jet Tool". Isn't it part of WMH? Jim

Reply to
Jim

DeWalt probably has what you need.

Reply to
Leon

I have a H/F Taiwan 14" band saw and get all my parts right from the Delta/DeWalt/PorterCable repair shop here in Cinti.. The Delta parts are all interchangeable I've found. Dick

Reply to
Dick

I'd try Harbor Freight.

Reply to