need parts for old rockwell tablesaw 34-345

I have a 34-345 10" rockwell tablesaw and am in need of the elevating handwheel (part #131), mine is starting to crack(PLASTIC!) where the pin fits in. I would prefer to buy buy all the way back to the tilt clamp (parts 127 through 134). And if this is offered in metal vs plastic that would be even better. Any help is appreciated. Reply to my email if you have anything... HELP!!!!! Benji snipped-for-privacy@nc.rr.com
"Homeowner" grade saw. Lucky it's still got a belt that drives the blade, given the age. However, call Delta, they _might_ be able to help. Friend had one. Noisy SOB that left black marks on maple as it passed over the table.
Up in BC, but the Canadian distribution system may be different. http://www.acetoolrepair.com/home.asp Search on your model and then check serial #

Like George says, try ace tool repair. They will ship anywhere and have many old parts, and can usually find them if they don't have it in stock.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking

I did a servicenet search with that model number at the Delta site and came up empty. I fear your unit, or at least that plastic part, is not being serviced any more, however, I would call Delta to confirm. Delta was rockwell until 1984. So you must have a fairly old unit and with plastic handwheels it was more than likely consumer.
Sorry I could'nt help.
Frank
The manual is dated 6-1-1974. The handle is fixable "I think" with epoxy, other than the handle the saw is in great shape. If I can't find parts or repair I may sell it(sigh) and purchase a new saw. I hate the thought of getting rid of my Rockwell though..... Benji

See if you can find it here or on a simalar saw to yours.
http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/delta/delta-na.html