Need Parallel Clamps?

Well the old saying goes, you cannot have enough clamps. Last year after my work/assembly platform collapsed under the weight of 20+ clamps and the cabinet, I can say I have enough clamps.

Anyway there appears to be a knock off of or "Made by Bessey", Bessy clamp being offered by Lee Valley

Compared to the Bessy Revo clamps they differ in color and the handles will bend to increase the ease of applying clamping pressure. Other than that including the copy of the less than desirable design of the foot on the end of the bars the seem to be a good deal.

Introductory price on a set of 4, 2-23.75 and 2-39.5" clamps is $139.00. Other sizes available.

Leon