Need midwest source for cabinet grade cherry

Could anyone recommend a good source for clear cabinet grade cherry lumber, and cherry veneer plywood?

I am located in the Chicago area.

Thanks.

-Brian

Reply to
Brian

How much lumber are you looking for? (I'm in the Milwaukee area but get to Chi-town fairly often).

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Does Owl Hardwood have what you need? According to my price sheet, they have A-1 grades of cherry ply in 1/2" and 3/4" ($75 and $115 respectively for a 4x8 sheet). 4/4 cherry goes for $6.47/BF. If you're in Chicago, I suspect you've heard of them and have probably bought there, but just in case, their web site is

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Vacation in Wisconsin with a trailer.