need long blade chisel

I need to chisel some 2"x1-3/4" rectangular holes through some 10" beams. Some are pine and some are harder woods like white oak. I want a 1" chisel with at least a 5" blade.
Anyone know where I can order a good quality one?
Thanks,
Fred
Fred wrote:

http://www.traditionalwoodworker.com/product_info.php/cPath/39_172_231/products_id/948
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
"Fred" <"wary_dragon AT yahoo DOT com"> wrote in message

http://www.lie-nielsen.com/catalog.php?sku scset
Dave

http://www.japanwoodworker.com/dept.asp?dept_id 797 http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pA529&cat=1,41504
Andy
I ordered two Henry Taylor chisels.
These should save my hands some wear and tear.
Thank you,