Need knife guard for a Delta 37-307 jointer

Hi,
I picked up this old 6" Delta jointer. It works well except it does not have a knife guard.
Anyone have an extra one or knows where I can get one.
Or, if you have this Delta jointer would you mind telling me how the original guard worked so that I can fabricate something.
Thanks
Alex
(acolic) wrote:

http://files.owwm.com/PDF/Delta/1983-37-307.pdf
snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote in message

Thanks I have the manual. It's just that the guard is no longer available from Delta. And the schematic does not have a part number for the guard.
I have been watching e-bay and I have not seen a guard come up.
Guess I have to keep watching.
On 23 Jun 2004 05:52:39 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@rbc.com (acolic) wrote:

try: http://www.owwm.com /
I wouldn't say they are on eBay all the time but just near enough to make it seem like it.
You've got the pork chop style and not the palm leaf style, in case it comes up.
UA100