Need info on 3/4" t-slot track

Hi woodies: I'm looking for t-slot track (aluminum) that will take a standard 3/4" X 3/8" t-slot miter gauge. In other words, I want a track that I can inset flush into a jig and then fit my t-slot miter gauge into. Please note that this track must have the t-slot at the bottom, in the style as found in the t-slots on quality table saws. I know that Rockler and Lee Valley and others offer a 3/4" wide slot extrusion having a square bottom which will accept a 3/4" wide standard mitre gauge but I want the t-slot bottom so it can accept 3/4" t-slot nots (machinist's style). Also please note that I don't want the t-slot track that takes the 1/4" bolts. Anyone have information about sources? Thanks.

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyidQ21

Thanks Bill. Much obliged.
Eagle America at http://www.eagleamerica.com/product.asp?pnA5-9242 . I just received a 32" track, cutting pins and sliding fixture block. I have been very happy with their service.
Frank

Thanks Frank. That's exactly what I was looking for. Much obliged.