Need Info for Blum T560H5500 drawer slide.

Afternoon Everybody,
I am having great difficulty finding any information on the Blum web site, any of their vendors web sites or on the Internet in general on how a drawer needs to be constructed in order to work with the Blum T560H5500 full extension undermount drawer slide.
Can anyone help me out here?
Thanks,
David.
David I have the instruction sheet for the 562H series but not the 560H series. If the 560H series uses the left and right locking devices I suspect they will be similar. Now what follows may not work for your slides so proceed with caution: Make the width of your drawer box 3/8" less than the width of the opening. (i.e. you need 3/16" clearance on each side.) Make the drawer box height about 1" less than the height of the opening. Some of this room is taken up by the slide and some space will be left at the top. When cutting the dado for the drawer bottom move it up from the bottom of the drawer box 1/2". As for the length of the box snap one of the locking devices onto the front of the slide and measure the distance from the end of the locking device back to the little spear that needs to go into a 1/4" hole drilled into the back of the drawer. Add 1/4" to get the length of your drawer box from the back of the front to the back of the back. The 562H series standard drawer box lengths are 12", 15", 18" and 21". Hope this helps. Earl Creel

drawer