Need help with restoring a Darra James Radial Arm Saw 900

I just purchased a Darra James Radial Arm Saw, and I am wondering if there are any parts places around that may have a few parts. I probably need motor brushes, and things like that. Is there a good wax/oil you can suggest to me for the moving parts? You can tell I'm totally new at this, but I like this saw a lot, because of the compound arm it has. I finally found one. Any help I can get, or a magazine/book I can buy for general restoration pointers (cosmetic mostly) and some hopefully minor parts like the motor brushes. Your help is much appreciated............Peter in CA
Peter -
I didn't see anything about DJ RAS, but you might poke around... I seem to remember them, so... HTH
John
http://www.owwm.com /

PeterM wrote:

Try owwm.com http://www.owwm.com/MfgIndex/Detail.asp?ID $0 Joe

that it has them? Only repulsion induction and the "universal" motors need brushes. Jim
Many thanks to you all for the replies. Jim, I am not sure about brushes either, the previous owner just happened to mention that they make noise. So I took his word for it. I can't get the motor to start or turn over, it clicks, like a fuse shots it down, but that is all. I know nothing about motors. Maybe I should carefully take it apart, it scares me already, and see if the wires are not frayed or anything like that. The motor is a GE Model No 5KC35 NG 139, I was able to read that. Serial no says WRD-Z and then a 2 that is lower on the plate then the Z, but close to it never the less. Any help would be appreciated............Peter