need help with molding for ceilings

Trying to cut corners for molding. Cuts don't come out right. Still have gap as my molding has angles on top and bottom on back side. The top & bottom part are the sides that touch the ceiling and walls. I flipped over 2nd piece and rotated saw 45 degrees. Can anyone help? Thanks RES from LA :)
Your cut should not be 45 degrees, Print this page and read it carefully, http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/article.asp?Site=woodworking&ID=2
I think you need to look at 90 31,62 33,86
31,62 and 33,86 is marked allready on your miter saw a little darker. good luck Max
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:00:55 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@spam.invalid (resample) wrote:

Is this crown molding? Is this a flat ceiling?
Mike O.