need help with molding for ceilings

Trying to cut corners for molding. Cuts don't come out right. Still have gap as my molding has angles on top and bottom on back side. The top & bottom part are the sides that touch the ceiling and walls. I flipped over 2nd piece and rotated saw 45 degrees. Can anyone help? Thanks RES from LA :)

Reply to
resample

Your cut should not be 45 degrees, Print this page and read it carefully,

think you need to look at

90 31,62 33,86

31,62 and 33,86 is marked allready on your miter saw a little darker. good luck Max

Reply to
mnadjari

Is this a flat ceiling?

Mike O.