need help with hardware name

We are designing a portable cart to display jewelry on at art shows. We would like the top to hinge up, like a tackle box, with 3-4 shelves that stair step upwards to hold small display boxes of jewelry.
Is the hinge I need to do that stair step shelving a "Knife Hinge"?
Ive google searched, and found several suppliers, but Im still kind of unsure that knife hinges are what I need..........any ideas??
Thanks Steve @ Crations by Black Hawk (fledgling woodworker)
steve wrote:

Google lid stay
there is one in the latest woodworker's hardware cat. pg 9 $15
Dave
oops! don't think that's what you need after all
Dave
steve wrote:

Try a search for "Jewelry Box Tray Support". See:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 29
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA