need help with hardware name

We are designing a portable cart to display jewelry on at art shows. We would like the top to hinge up, like a tackle box, with 3-4 shelves that stair step upwards to hold small display boxes of jewelry.

Is the hinge I need to do that stair step shelving a "Knife Hinge"?

Ive google searched, and found several suppliers, but Im still kind of unsure that knife hinges are what I need..........any ideas??

Thanks Steve @ Crations by Black Hawk (fledgling woodworker)

Reply to
steve

Google lid stay

there is one in the latest woodworker's hardware cat. pg 9 $15

Dave

Reply to
David

oops! don't think that's what you need after all

Dave

Reply to
David

Try a search for "Jewelry Box Tray Support". See:

Nova