Need help with Barnsley table -- anybody attend Bedales?

I'm building a table copied after the library tables designed by Sidney Barnsley for the library at Bedales School in Hampshire, England. I have one picture from a relatively high angle. I can't see any details of the upper stringers if any and the top attachment. Anybody have any other pictures they can share?
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com

You could try contacting the Barnsley workshops (still extant, and now largely a training school for cabinetmakers) or Cheltenham museum and art gallery, who have large collections of Barnsley and Gimson material.
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:05:02 -0500, "My Old Tools"

I've just checked my copy of Mary Greensted's "Gimson and the Barnsleys". There's a picture of the Bedales library, but the only table visible is tiny and shows no details at all.