Need Help!!! magnetic Fastening System

I saw an ad for an invisible knock-down fastening system in a woodworking magazine 6 months or a year ago. The system has two components that you would bury in the edge of two boards. It then had a electrical (Magnetic, I think) device that looked something like an iron. You would place the two boards together, hold this device on top, pull a trigger,and the magnetic field it put out would activate a screw (or some type of fastener) and join the two board together, beneath the surface. It was pretty slick. No visible signs on the out side, and you could take it apart and put it together as often as you like. I know it worked with a mechanical fastener, once it was joined, not magnetic force. The article quoted strenght numbers and they were quite high.
I don't think it was cheap ($5 or more per fastener maybe?) but price doesn't matter for the application I have in mind. It is for a work project, and if this works, that price would be cheap.
Anyway, I need to know what magazine this was in, or if anyone knows of a website, that would be great.
Thanks for any help.
Joe in Denver
I believe it was called "INVIS" and is marketed by Colonial Saw Company.
Joe Wilding wrote:

-- I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!
http://www.swissinvis.com
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 01:02:55 GMT, "<<<___ Bob ___>>>"

Try Lamello.
Joe Wilding wrote:

I cannot find anything on the tool I saw a year ago at the San Mateo WW Fair. It was $700 and it induced a magnetic field to tighten or loosen screws embedded in removable fasteners. I can't find a reference to it anywhere on the 'net. I thought it was a Lamello product. I've been wrong before, or maybe it was experimental and never got any press??
dave