Need Help - Looking for Record C-Clamps

I've noticed that American Tools, who distributed Record C-Clamps in America, has dropped the line in order to sell there own, under the Irwin brand name.

Can Record clamps still be purchased in Canada?

I tried Amazon.co.uk, but found this, "This item can only be delivered within the UK and Republic of Ireland".

Reply to
bynot

Even Lee Valley Tools has discontinued them, but they do have another brand. Considering the excellent service record that Lee Valley maintains, you'd likely be satisfied with their replacement.

Upscale

The ones that are available now seem to be made in China now Irwin closed production in Sheffield. Same with the planes.

John

Reply to
John Horobin