Need help identifying folding rule

Been lurking for years and have finally got a reason to post.

While out tag sale-ing today I came across an old bucket of tools. Mostly hammers and files and such. When I got it home I found in the bottom of the bucket a small folding rule. It appears to be ivory and only has No. 92 1/2 on it as far as identification (no name brand). Folded it is 3" long and open it is 12" long.

Anyone out there know who made this and is this possibly a drive by gloat :-) BTW I paid $5 for the bucket of tools.

Thanks for any help.

John D.

Reply to
John D

Sounds like a Stanley, and yes, you definitely suck. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave

snip Did a search here for Ivory Rules, couldn't find your number, the price of some of them may shock you, it may have been a good $5 investment. Frank C.

Frank Campbell

Doing a little searching and all that I could find was this.

appears to be the rule. The one I have looks to be in better condition than this one. I'm starting to get happier now.

John D.

Reply to
John D