Need help finding split columns

I am building an entertainment center. I was going to put flat fluted oak columns, but I would like to use rounded. Something like a round, split, oak column (fluted or unfluted) that I could apply to the surface. I need about 3.5" - 4" in diameter. Of the ones I found in Rockler etc, most of them are much smaller in width.

I have been looking for quite a while now. Can someone help me find them?

Should i be searching under some other criteria?

TIA for your help. Steve Maye

Reply to
Stephen Maye

Try this place:

They have columns. If you're talking about a half column, it's called a pilaster. One option is to buy the column or leg you like and rip it in half on your table/bandsaw. Voila - 2 pilasters.

Reply to
WebsterSteve

Here's another link

WebsterSteve

You didn't list length but you may want to take a look at Osborne. Url is

just bought some island legs from them and know they have the diameters you're looking for. They also sell "Half" columns which would save you from having to split them. There prices are good and service was excellent.

Good Luck, Jo

Reply to
John

Reply to