Need help finding a Record hand plane

I am looking for a Record 060-1/2 Low Angle Block Plane. Wherever I go on the internet, I am sent to Amazon, which says it is either out of stock or not carried. Can anyone help me find one? It is a Christmas present. Thanks
Dan Shea asks:

www.leevalley.com
Bring up the woodworking section, go to planes, go to "low angle block planes." There are 4 there to choose from, one of which is the Record you want.
Charlie Self
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:41:22 -0500, Dan Shea wrote:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=2&pageA230&category=1,41182,41189
-Doug
Lee Valley would be my first choice, but also try www.wilkemachinery.com . Chose their "Online Catalogue", and do a search for Record.
Nick

Highland Hardware in Atlanta has them. I believe they also fit most of the Bailey/Stanley planes.
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:30:43 GMT, "Nick Bozovich"