need help estimating weight of blanket chest top

Reply to
<woodman1

correct. Right after I posted I noticed I do happen to have some live oak here on my desk. A set of circles cut with hole saws to make a Tower of Hanoi Game similar to this

took the smallest disk, so it would fit in a plastic cup I have and dropped it in the water. Disk is 3/8" thick, 1.25" dia. with a .25" hole from the hole saw. It has been drying for over 2 years in a heated and air conditioned office.

Joe Gorman

It appears my original link is bogus, but Doug's range is not correct either. There are a number of woods that exceed 0.72

Reply to
Joe Bemier

Yes, it is -- for oak.

Certainly there are. How many of them are oaks?

Reply to
Doug Miller