Need Help .....Delta bandsaw tire replacment !!!

I overheated my bandsaw blade while doing some 3D type woodwooding projects (blade was getting dull.......I should have replaced it !) and burnt a nasty groove in the tires. I have a Delta 14" bandsaw and never replaced tires.........is it easy? Any precautions? Thanks in advance for any help you woodworkers can give me.
--
Roger J. Matye

A woman is just a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke !
Soak the tires in hot water before putting them on. They will stretch a little and make the job much easier.
Dick

And neither is worth a damn if you let 'em get cold....
http://www.timberwolf1.com/ they come with directions.

Bill Clinton managed to handle both and keep them both lit.
Glen