Need Help

I need one of these but don't know what is called.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f238/zanieman/Private/what-is-this - called.jpg

It is called a message that your video or picture has been moved or deleted.
Robatoy wrote:

It wrapped, try this :
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f238/zanieman/Private/what-is-this-called.jpg
--
Froz...

2 feet longer than a d00tchie.

deleted.
Looks like a table saw mitre to me.
http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f238/zanieman/Private/?action=view&current=what-is-this-called.jpg
Upscale wrote:

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f238/zanieman/Private/?action=view&current=what-is-this-called.jpg
A miter gauge - without a handle.

That does look like a mitre fence sliding thing. But *I* think it is from a band saw. <G>

I smell troll.. could it be? Yep, I looked too..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
I need one of these but don't know what is called.
http://tinyurl.com/d83txt
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:03:49 -0500, Butter wrote:
why do you need one of those?

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I bought a used bandsaw and it was missing.
Thanks
Butter wrote:

You can get a universal one at Home Depot

Thanks To Everyone With your Help.
Thanks To Everyone for your Help :)