Need Help

Have just purchased a Chicago Shaper/Router and have no idea how to operate the shaper end of the machine. Do I need special blades for the shaper? Please help.
A shaper can be dangerous if you don't know what your doing. If I were you I wold wait and find someone to show you the ins and outs of the machine before using. Maybe the folks that sold it to you.
snipped-for-privacy@hypernet-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Tom O'Connor) wrote in

Tom, he bought it from Harbor Fright...
Patriarch
If you don't know how to operate it, allow me to suggest taking a class. IMHO, thats the scariest machine in the shop.
And, yes, it does use different cutters.
Joe C.