Need Help

Have just purchased a Chicago Shaper/Router and have no idea how to operate the shaper end of the machine. Do I need special blades for the shaper? Please help.

Reply to
murray roberts

A shaper can be dangerous if you don't know what your doing. If I were you I wold wait and find someone to show you the ins and outs of the machine before using. Maybe the folks that sold it to you.

Reply to
Tom O'Connor

If you don't know how to operate it, allow me to suggest taking a class. IMHO, thats the scariest machine in the shop.

And, yes, it does use different cutters.

Reply to
Joe C.

snipped-for-privacy@hypernet-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Tom O'Connor) wrote in news:42080169$1 snipped-for-privacy@alt.athenanews.com:

Tom, he bought it from Harbor Fright...