need fence for Makita 2708 saw

I have a wonderful neighbour! His Makita table saw is missing a fence and I'd like to help him find one. The table saw is a Model 2708, circa 1985.
If you have one you'd be willing to sell, please e-mail me. Thanks.
-- "For it is only of the new one grows tired. Of the old one never tires." -- Kierkegaard, _Repetition_
James Owens, Ottawa, Canada