Need Emergency Help With Plans

I've googled, gogled, and ogled, and haven't come across what I need.

Background: It appears the rash on my legs has come back. I've come to the conclusion that the source of the rash is that I'm back to wearing pants. So, they've got to go, and I'll take down the sign on the door that tells me to make sure I've got them on before I go outside.

The rash is being held in abeyance thru diligent use of hydergin peroxside for now. But, the main problem is, now I'll obviously need a woman beater offer stick, and I can't find plans anywhere. Can any of you help?

Thanks.

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

Most guys just use our "tallywacker" to keep the womens at bay (the ones who need it that is) when we ditch the pants.

Not sure what to tell you to do if yours just ain't big enough :)

Reply to
A.M. Wood

As for the stick, hell you're a turner, turn one. %-) The rash could be a number of things, some as benign as the detergent you use. Try double washing the clothes, the second time w/o soap. In the meantime, hyrocortisone may help, hydrogen peroxide probably won't. If you're serious, give me a yell backchannel and we'll see what we can figure out.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

final rinse, add a cup of white vinegar.

Reply to
bridger

snipped-for-privacy@all.costs wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Ditto, both of those. Found that Tide Free works really well. (Been there, done that. Detergent allegies SUCK.)

regards JT (not the same one ...)

Reply to
John Thomas

I have friends amongst both the Scots and the Tongans. Both cultures' warriors regularly wear/wore what we heathen would call skirts. However, out of respect, and a healthy sense of self-preservation, not to their faces.

You don't seem Tongan. Could you do a convincing Scottish brogue?

Patriarch, empathetic. really.

Reply to
Patriarch

Patriarch wrote in news:Xns9605760FFF282patriarchatcomcastdo@216.196.97.136:

Not Tongan, don't do Scottish. Well, I was born in Hawaii, does that count?

Regards, JT

Reply to
John Thomas

Tue, Feb 22, 2005, 9:56am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (A.M.=A0Wood) says: Most guys just use our "tallywacker" to keep the womens at bay (the ones who need it that is) when we ditch the pants. Not sure what to tell you to do if yours just ain't big enough :)

No, no, no, that's not it. I just want to have protection in case some lady gets a wrong impression I'm out trolling.

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

Tue, Feb 22, 2005, 6:09pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@fairfax.com (Dave=A0in=A0Fairfax) says: If you're serious, give me a yell backchannel and we'll see what we can figure out.

Serious? Serious? Whatever would give you the impression I might not be serious. As long as you don't ask for pictures.

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

Tue, Feb 22, 2005, 11:34am (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@all.costs advises: final rinse, add a cup of white vinegar.

Well, I'll try it. Do I use a washcloth, or just pour it over my head?

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

Tue, Feb 22, 2005, 6:42pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@intel.com (John=A0Thomas) says: Ditto, both of those. Found that Tide Free works really well. (Been there, done that. Detergent allegies SUCK.) regards JT (not the same one ...)

Ah, for a bit there, I thought I was talking to myself. Nice to know I'm not going nuts.

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

Tue, Feb 22, 2005, 1:43pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcast.dot.net (Patriarch) makes the claim:: I have friends

Hey, the Irish wore/wear kilts too ya know. Yeah, I suppose that "could" be an option. I think I'll wait until I get my Irish war pipes done first tho.

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

John Thomas wrote in news:Xns96057D952D5C4johnthomasintelcom@10.7.208.6:

Hey, Bruddah! Mahalo!

Patriarch, thinking a lavalava (sp?) beats getting arrested. Or scaring the neighbors.

Reply to
Patriarch

Oh PLEASE, no pix. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Patriarch wrote in news:Xns9605A9C6D173Dpatriarchatcomcastdo@216.196.97.136:

Back atcha!

Fortunately, the nearest neighbors are ~1/4 mile down the road. Makes it a

*lot* harder to scare 'em....

Regards, JT

Reply to
John Thomas