Need drawer slides recommendation

Hi All, I would like to know drawer slide recommendations. My customer wants the following: 1- A four drawer kitchen cabinet - the drawers are large, 76 X 54 X 33 cm. and will hold pans, etc. less than 100 pounds, so the slides probably with have to be heavy duty. 2- She wants full extension slides. 3- The cabinet is face framed in oak.
I usually use accuride, but those new ones with the cam adjust look cheap to me for such a large drawer. I would like to get the self closing if possible. I don't want to go up to the series 9301 accuride because they cost about $90.00 a pair.
Thank you, Jeff Hilson

"Jeff" wrote in message

I used Hettich QuadroV6's on my last kitchen job and both the purchaser of the home and I were tickled with them:
http://www.ovisonline.com/Woodworking_Supplies/Drawer_Slides/under.htm
Download the .pdf file. You do have to pay attention to your drawer dimensions, and there are two shallow holes which have to be drilled/routed in the drawer back (I used a fence and stops on a router table with a straight bit and it took about 10 seconds per unit once it was set up).
Self-closing, and you can purchase an additional mechanism which closes them automatically from about the 3/4 in position.
Well engineered, and a very smooth, expensive feel that really complements a top-of-the-line custom cabinet job ... you will not want to use them on pre-fab/BORG boxes.
I will most definitely use them on the next kitchen.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

Did you buy direct or did you get them locally?
"Leon" wrote in message

Cornerstone Hardware & Supplies (the old Cabinetmaker's Hardware at 6910 Renwick), working models of the Hettich on display. They do have an attitude, but I often buy bulk on a company account so do get some semblance of service/price from them ... albeit grudgingly.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05