Need do it yourself VACUUM PRESS info

Anyone have a link or info to provide?
Thanks

http://www.joewoodworker.com/veneering/welcome.htm
--
Scott Post snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com http://home.insightbb.com/~sepost /

What specific information would you like?
I did a bunch of research recently and am in the process of building one now.
Rick

Mon, Mar 1, 2004, 5:38pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@captainschairpoker.com (Winston) asks: Anyone have a link or info to provide?
Check the archives, I posted a link to making a vacuum pump long ago.l
JOAT To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them. - Richard Henry Lee, 1788
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /
Try these http://www.paragoncode.com/shop/vacuumpump /
And http://www.berkut13/sucker/htm mjh

Mike Hide wrote...

Missed an underscore in the first one. Should be:
http://www.paragoncode.com/shop/vacuum_pump /
Jim