Need custom doors built

I am finishing my basement and have two unusual sized rough closet door openings. One is 46w x 74h and the other is something like 74w x 70h. I'd like sliding doors for the bigger opening and double-opening doors for the smaller.
Is this something that any woodworker can make for me? How much should I expect to spend? I don't need anything too fancy, just simple paneled doors or something. I just don't want plain flat doors. I am in the Boston area.
Thank you
On 30 Sep 2003, Keith A spake unto rec.woodworking:

    You might try architectural salvage firms. I found doors for my bathroom remodel which were excellent matches for the other doors in the house. I couldn't have made them myself for three times the price I paid for them. Find the best match for your openings, and make or hire someone to make the jambs and casings to fit.
Which part of the Boston area Keith, I may be able to help you out.
--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods

to install custom sized mirror doors. At Menard's the upcharge for ordering a custom size was minimal. I suppose because it's simpler to cut a mirror to size rather than redo wood framing. Unfortunately, Menard's took month's to get the order in. Something about Stanley Doors having financial troubles.
Hi Keith, where ya at around Boston? I'm in The Portsmouth NH area. and could probably help...
-_JD