Need Craftsman Router Base

Anyone out there happen to have a Craftsman Model 315.269210 Router that is shot but has a good base yet? Granddaughter's husband's broke while mounted in Router Table.

Thanks,

Walt Conner

Reply to
Walt Conner

That is the best excuse ever to buy a better router.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Sage advice. Though, for the heck of it, I went to

and punched in the model number. Looks like Sears will let you have the base for $65.89 plush shipping. I've had good luck checking the clearance table at HD. I regularly see a PC 690something there for $69 or $79, usually just missing the wrenches or a collet or something.

-John in NH

Reply to
John Girouard

"Looks like Sears will let you have the base for $65.89 plush shipping."

I believe the complete Router sold new for around $100, one sold 10 minutes before I found it on ebay for $26--.

The young man needing the base is in a financial bind and trying to make wood items to help out, buying a Porter Cable 690 or 690LVRS, the best buy for the money I think, is out of the question right now as are the even more expensive.

Walt Conner

Reply to
Walt Conner