Need bandsaw tire, Ottawa area

Hello;
I'm looking for a replacement rubber tire for my Rigid Bandsaw... my top rubber tires seems to been stretched so much, that it tracks off under pressure. Any suggestions?
Thanks Mike
When I replace a bandsaw tire, I always replace both unless one is obviously damage from something like a broken blade.
I don't know anything about the Ottawa area, but these guys have the best deal I have found on the internet for actual urethane tires.
They are about half the price of others considering they are selling two tire, not one.
http://www.hartvilletool.com/product/10783
Robert
If they are in reasonable condition and not stretched to the point where they are hanging loose you may wish to try regluing them. You can use 3M weatherstrip adhesive for this.