Need Art Deco Inspiration? Check THIS site out

Posted over at Wood Central, thought some here might find this site inspiring.
http://www.pollaro.com/sitemap.php
charlie b
charlieb wrote:

Thank you! I'm inspired. :)
[ I've been wanting to build a pedestal for a small piece of sculpture for a number of years and, although I don't want to copy theirs, their photos did get me past my "rosdblock". Life is good. ]
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Cool! Thanks Charlie.