Need an 18" bandsaw?

I have a Dayton 18" woodcutting bandsaw with 1 1/2 hp motor that I'd be interested in trading for a small, thin laptop computer. I value the bandsaw at 600.00. I would have to be able to try out the laptop first, and am sure the prospective buyer would feel the same about the saw. I'm in the Chicago area, email me if interested.
BUB 209 wrote:

If you were in Georgia we might have a deal.
Gerald Ross
-
"Why trade for something that will be worthless in a few years basically a pile of plastic. You have a product that can last a lifetome plus.

Why question his motives if you're not familiar with his circumstances? Geez!
It's hard to surf the Internet on a bandsaw...

Yeh, but a lot less spam.

Ah, but when you DO get spam, you can slice it nice and thin, with the bandsaw...
Clint

"If you're not careful and unknowing of laptops there are folks out there who will be glad to offer up some out of dater crap for your bandsaw. Choose wisely if you must.
Here go, Are you interrested in a Dell Pentium II 450? MaxEN
BUB 209 wrote:

be
bandsaw
am sure

Chicago
Laptops don't hold their value very well. With NEW P4 laptops selling for around $600 and up, I doubt that anything but a year or so old highend laptop would even be worth $600, and hard to go for a used when he can BUY a brand new one for around that price point or a tad more
John