Need Advice on Moving Table Saw ***

Page 2 of 2

I understand your reluctance but consider:
You move your tools and something gets broke, you are holding the bag.
You move the tools and you, a family member or friend gets hurt, you've got the bag.
A responsible mover with insurance or bond damages something, he pays for it. Likewise if he a movers employee gets hurt the mover pays the doctor.
I coordinated lots of moves at my previous company the involved personal equipment, computers, shop equipment and documents. With tons of stuff moved we had very few problems - most with damaged computer equipment. The mover picked up the damages immediately. Most reputable movers have to do this because their reputation and business is at stake. Our last two local moves were done by experienced apartment movers with zero damage. One of their guys got bummed up and I felt bad but it had no effect on my wallet or insurance.
Still.......I share your sentiment.
RonB
AndyB wrote:

Unless your truck has no suspension you'll be fine just load it and drive it will be fine. I moved a unisaw 1200 mi with no problems. Fred