Need Advice of Finish Nail Gun to Buy - 15 or 16 gauge

Thank you very much for all of your advice. I ended up buying a "Senc

FinishPro 35 Angled Finish Nailer Value Pack" from Lowes for $199.99. It included the 15 gauge nailer and a "freebie" 18 gauge stapler. used the finish nailer over the weekend on a mantle that I'm buildin for our new house and all I can say is WOW (and I wish I would hav bought this years ago)! Unlike my 2" 18 gauge brad nailer, there wa no need to worry about deflection with the 15 gauge nails. Yes, th resulting hole is a little larger, but the mantle is getting painted s there are no worries.

Anyway, thanks for all of your help

-- makesawdust

Reply to
makesawdust