Need a scope

Page 2 of 2

Can you reach up into the drawer from the bottom/back? There is enough space behind my kitchen drawers to get a hand in there... Also, if they are old built-in-place cabinets you may be able to get into the drawer by removing the drawer(s) next to the problem drawer.
John

Keep fiddling with it. Shake it back and forth or reach under and knock on it. If no partition, open the drawer next to it and slide a ruler or similar object over it.... or if you can get your hand in behind it do the sam.
Shaking and banging have always gotten them open for us.
GET VIOLENT before you spend a bunch of cash.
RonB

errrrrrr.....With the drawer, not your wife.

Breaking either isn't a good idea.
In article <87dbce5c-9270-4fae-a9ee-9f05ffdc7d43

Just remember, there are no personal problems that cannot be resolved by a suitable application of high explosive.
But just think - get to drill a 3/89 or 1/2" hole into the drawer face!!! That pretty will retard drawer use. And likely get you a hole in the head as well!
Martin
On 4/10/2011 2:24 PM, RonB wrote:

Can you maybe widen the gap until you can get a cell phone camera in? You may already have the scope you need...
Puckdropper
On Saturday, April 9, 2011 8:53:25 PM UTC-7, Larry wrote:

Well, one (in the woodworking vein) is to add a dust panel over the troublesome drawer. With a solid surface atop the drawer, there's nothing to catch on. Doweling, edge alignment, maybe a bit of shaving with a block plane at the edge... my knife drawer needs this, come to think of it. And sock drawer.
In short, we ALL have bad habits; fixing the woodwork is easier than fixing the population.