Need A Paint Recommendation

.... For treated pine porch boards, exterior application.
Anyone have any experience with this product or have any comments about this product: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Restore-Deck-Liquid-Armor-Resurfacer-4-Gal-Water-Based-Charleston-Exterior-Coating-49510/202679783#.UfHZKqUo7rc
On Thursday, July 25, 2013 9:09:25 PM UTC-5, Sonny wrote:

experience with this product or have any comments about this product: http ://www.homedepot.com/p/Restore-Deck-Liquid-Armor-Resurfacer-4-Gal-Water-Bas ed-Charleston-Exterior-Coating-49510/202679783#.UfHZKqUo7rc
On a deck, rather than a porch.
"Sonny" wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------- No, but at $78/can, it better do something good.
Lew
On 7/25/2013 10:09 PM, Sonny wrote:

I am considering it myself... So is a friend...
So I am interested in your responses.
--
Jeff

On 7/25/2013 7:09 PM, Sonny wrote:

I saw a TV home fix-it-up on that product and it's "not really" paint but a very thick, fill in the cracks kind of covering to help restore very old,cracked deck boards.
The results looked OK, but I would replace the boards over that method.
On Monday, July 29, 2013 10:06:25 AM UTC-5, Pat Barber wrote:

ut a very thick, fill in the cracks kind of covering to help restore very o ld,cracked deck boards. The results looked OK, but I would replace the boar ds over that method.
Thanks Pat. The deck in question is reported to have some slight condition issues, so this product may be a temp fix until the decking definitely war rants replacing. I'll pass the info on and hope to get some feedback, once applied, and a future report of its resulting wear/lasting conditions.
Sonny
Cabots is a good product. john
"Sonny" wrote in message
.... For treated pine porch boards, exterior application.
Anyone have any experience with this product or have any comments about this product: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Restore-Deck-Liquid-Armor-Resurfacer-4-Gal-Water-Based-Charleston-Exterior-Coating-49510/202679783#.UfHZKqUo7rc
jloomis wrote:

Not all that great. I used their white solid stain for a PT railing around a small desk. Within two years, it started peeling off. Rather than scraping and sanding, it'll be less work to just replace it and then using a regular outdoor paint. I had better luck with their non-solid cedar satin on the decking.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY