Need a moulder or moulder/planer

I'm really working at making custom molding for my house. Currently I am using a table saw and router in a table to do the job. It works, but I think the effort would be cut by 5-10 times with a specialized tool. Anybody out there that has one in good condition and wants the floor space back? I am in Illinois. Close would be nice to avoid large shipping costs.
Len