Need a little education on air hoses

You ever get the feeling that people ask the questions they see in the table of content at magazines while checking out at Lowes? :)

ShopNotes Vol 14, Issue 81 "Ultimate Sharpening Station" on the cover.

Covers the hose issue pretty well.

FriscoSoxFan

I recently picked up a used Emglo compressor and a finish nailer to do some trim work. I bought the clear blue braid-reinforced poly- urethane hose from a contractors supply house. It is supple and very lightweight (I got 50' of 1/4") and supposed to be very abrasion resistant and not get stiff in the cold (though I haven't tested these claims.) It was about $30. It really is so light that you hardly notice you're connected to a hose.

Jeff Dantzler

Reply to
Jeff Dantzler

Hope so. Have never yet been accused of being an easy teacher.

The lessons learned from that $10 investment may last a life time.

Want an argument, change the subject.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett